Hi Jorge...
you are a bass player, my first question would be, perspectival, how you would want to use the case - compliment the bass, integrate it, parallel it...you get my point I guess. Based on that you need different "advises" or directions.
I cannot agree to what Luigia enough...your "sexy module" choices consequently require a hell of modulation, additionally counting on voices you plan, you would need an extensive mixer, which would take a proper amount of space - or you want to go external here?
I hope you get the point that based on your choices there are consequences and especially modular is a great example of that =)

Answering your question of what utilities as well leads to counter questions: what is your ultimate goal? I do not see filters btw...
Usually utilities are following the main choices and compliment them...

OK, let me make it simple and tell you according to my humble experience what would be the steps I would follow, if I started all over again:
- Get clear what modular delivers to you and your journey. How would it compliment? How would it enhance or add
- Never let case size, style, color drive your decisions. At least not at the beginning of your journey
- Most videos, reviews out there are based on a single module and seen or experienced in isolation > take your selection/choice into consideration when choosing modules as they will work together in YOUR context
- Try to build building blocks of modules, instead of randomly buy "stuff" that does not compliment each others
For example, the Make Noise Shared System is an incredible example of building blocks being MUCH more than the sum of its pieces by complimenting each other module and PERFECTLY working together.
For example the Instruo Cs-l alone would require multiple triggers, envelopes, LFOs, sequencers input...in short "modulation (as Gulia already said...) > you would need to decide if the Cs-l is your goto choice and consequently go for complimenting modules to support your choice.
For example the Lubadh has at countless CV modulation possibilities, same choice and consequence as above: if Lubadh is your goto module, research what compliments it...

Its actually not easy to explain with words but I hope you see that the magic in Modular is the endless depth of choices and consequences and the key word is complimenting modulation!

OK, I took off a bit - sorry!
Coming back to earth: As I see it, you need
- ins/outs for your bass
- outs to the outside world
- more VCAs (mainly for modulation but as well for different sound characteristics)
- a multiplication of Maths functions (yes its THE swiss army knife but when Maths modulates Cs-l you need more for other modules...and yes you have disting Ex4)
- Not sure where you want your journey to go...but there is so much more...mults, logic, envelope followers ESPECIALLY to use together with your bass!

Some general observations on top of utilities:
- a least a sequencer to bring movement
- Filters?

Soo much to say but all linked to your choice(s), its a quest. Looking forward to hearing back from you!