Thanks for pointing out on this one. It looks great and sounds good! We only have to wait till end of March next year... Long wait but it looks like it's worth it :-)

Oh yes... and it has lots of patch points, so that's fantastic, do you know if they are Eurorack compatible?
-- GarfieldModular

Yeah...I'd definitely say that waiting a few months until DEFINITE availability beats the living crap out of waiting until hell freezes over for something that's one step removed from vaporware. Price considerations aside, this might be one of the few times that Uli's actually done the RIGHT thing.

As for the patchpoints, you betcha! I've crosspatched my 2600 to my Digisound 80 more times than I can count. It was the ARP 2600 that gave us the initial standardizations for analog synth interconnection, in fact...we still use their 1V/8va scaling and positive-going gate/triggers to this day. More than likely, when (and NOT "if") I get one (or two?) of these in hand, it'll wind up right back in the same position my old Rev.2 found itself in lots of the time.