Thread: 42hp Lubadh

Better idea:
ModularGrid Rack
I expanded this into a 4ms Pod48X, which eliminates the power on the front panel. I kept the Lubadh and its expander, but went a lot further with everything else. The extra 6 hp was far more useful than you might think...

The Doepfer A-119 not only gives you an input preamp, it also has an envelope follower with loudness contour and gate outputs for using those factors for more internal modulation. After it, I added a Tiptop ONE, which now gives you the ability to store and reuse sources, either placed on its MicroSD from outside or sampled internally.

After the ONE, there's a VOID MicroWulf for adding distortion, waveshaping to your mono audio source. Then I tossed the Noise Engineering Dezi Arnez for a WMD Time Warp, which offers dual AR envelopes/LFOs under voltage control. More versatile, even minus the random capabilities of the other.

After the Lubadh, I also changed things up considerably. Since the Lubadh can have a stereo output, I added a WMD SCLPL, which is an excellent dual multimode VCF that should pair much better with the Lubadh's outs. And since the system would now be outputting a stereo signal, I went with a Happy Nerding Isolator, which also offers groundlifts and transformer isolation for better audio performance under variable conditions, such as live gigging. Seems a lot more powerful to me now...