@wishbonebrewery

@garfieldmodular
Just now I think the next module may be dictated by price (quite possible the Tiptop Forbidden Planet VCF), I do feel I'm always running out of effects I like the Wash of sound that Clouds reverb gives but if Clouds is doing proper Granular stuff then I need something to help create that ambient smeared wash of sound.

A bit more pricey - but a Happy Nerding FX Aid XL would do a significantly better job of 'ambient smeared wash sound' than a filter

@defragmenteur
I do have quite a bit of modulation, Ochd, 2hp RND which I'm really enjoying for the random gate lengths to control the Freeze button on Clouds, Noise Engineering Clep Diaz, but you are right, I do seem to run out of LFO's pretty easily. And I need to do more about modifying their range (Offsetting, Full & Half rectification and Mixing them).

I'd concentrate on the multing and modification of modulation rather than adding more - shades, kinks and a matrix mixer (AI Synthesis for example), maybe a sequential switch and some passive mults or stackcables will go a lot further than a few extra lfos

I'd also consider Maths as being an interesting complex modulation source - especially if you work your way through the online manual enough times that you can patch program it without thinking too much

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities