Hey Gabor,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on the Planar module by Intellijel. It's most likely more interesting than I thought :-)

Wow, your latest track here, that's seriously nice! Everything comes nice together, it's not over complicated yet seriously intriguing. Your main sounds are in the perfectly stereo middle, hitting exactly the stereo sweet spot, nice!

I like the sound of that high-tone clicking sound that kicks in at about 0:24. Don't get me wrong here, I love high tone sounds, so I am not saying easily that this high tone is a bit too loud in volume, at least personally I wouldn't mind it to be a slightly bit reduced in volume then I think you got a perfectly well matching track here.

I love it, this is how every weekend should start :-) Thanks for giving me a good start of the weekend and kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: I keep pressing the repeat/play button, listening now for the 5th or 6th time?! Brilliant mate!

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads