Hi Frenchili,

You are welcome.

It's difficult to advice you on "is it not worth it to expand on the o-coast"... For one, I don't know you well enough and your current setup though you gave me already a good idea of it, on the other hand... of course Eurorack is a lot of fun but before the fun comes you need to really go deep into it with reading, checking, investigating the pros and cons, just a lot of home work to do. Since you actually already got such a nice equipment, is that really want you need and/or want? I think you should ask yourself that very honestly.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want you to move away from Eurorack but with your current nice setup you really need to be sure that you want to go into Eurorack because it just doesn't come cheap and I don't want that you spent several thousands on Eurorack and after a year or so being frustrated with what it provided you. It might not go that way, you might love it like hell like I do. So there is, to copy someone's phrase here, no right or no wrong, either way will work out.

I don't know how good you know the Zoia already? With the Zoia you can do a lot what you can do in Eurorack as well but in a much smaller device, much, much cheaper than Eurorack. So why not diving a bit deeper in Zoia first (in case you haven't yet) and then ask yourself again: "Okay I love the Zoia, I like what I can do with it but here and there it might have limitations, so am I now ready for Eurorack?" And if then the answer is yes, yeah go for it :-)

Sorry, can't advice you much here, you need to figure that out for yourself and answer yourself that question.

Above all, take your sweet time for that, don't force yourself, at the end the most important part is that we enjoy it :-)

Good luck with the decision and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads