Well, it so happens that I do have a vintage 606 around, but will check out the other modules. Always good to have more than one bass drum. Any rimshot/clave you can recommend?

The one thing I was pondering was the Envelope to VCA ratio, given that there ought to be some more envelopes to go around for pitch and filters. So, I think this could benefit from another quad envelope generator. Ideally one with DAHDSR six stage (could do with AHDSR and a slew, I suppose).

Regarding workflow, I totally get that. Hence, I swapped all screws for Befaco Knurlies for easy rearrangement. One of the key criteria was to have the 7U case to be self contained.
So far, I find the patching to work out fine, but I keep changing up things.

I know I could use a few auxiliary modules, buffered multiples and CV modulated attenuverters in particular. I often find myself in need of sending a single gate out to three destinations using Rene.

One question... how do y’all keep the modulations straight? Especially for the effects parameters. There’s so much mind numbing flexibility that I often can’t form a mental picture of the sound scape and it’s just a patch&tweak with trial and error.