Thanks for the thoughts on this. I'm liking the idea of Rings or Pluck, and Tides. I've thought about Clouds. Somehow, my intent is to try to keep things as analog as possible until I have really exhausted myself in that realm, and only then add digital effects like Clouds, or things like wavetable VCOs (thinking Erica Synths here). With my MOD Duo (www.moddevices.com), I will have tons of offboard effects.

I guess this will all start to come together once I play with what I have already ordered for a while, and start to realize what I, personally, feel I'm missing. If anyone can recommend replacements for the four Intellijel modules I have not yet ordered (or confirm they are just awesome), that would be great: Dixie II (not Plus), uVCF, Mult, and uScale.

Also, inputs on my (rash?) decision to get a VCA with only CV and no knobs would be great. I was figuring I could control it with the Maths... And finally, now that I have room, I'm thinking of adding a dedicated LFO like the quad Batumi (but should I really be looking at Tides? Or can I get by for a while with only the Dixie II and Maths)?

Again, these are really noob questions, and a lot will likely become very clear when I plug it all in...!

Derek