Hey Friends,

First I just want to say what an awesome community this is. I honestly do not know where I would be with out all of this.

I am creating a modular synth and I need some help on what to add to make this specific system I am building work properly. I am fairly new in the world of modular synthesis so anyone's help would be awesome and bare with me. It will be used for live techno. I already have a Vermona DRM MkIII with triggers which I will be using for drums and I wanted to sequence with my custom rack. Does this system have the right modules in what I am trying to do?
I was going to sequence the Vermona using a Circadian Rhythm and everything else with the Metropolis and Mother 32. Will this work? How do I get each voice from the rack into its own channel on a mixer and into Ableton Live.

Should I use the WMD performance mixer or get a seperate analog mixer outboard and hook it up with my other analog synths and have more rack space for other modules. I also would like to put this into Ableton which I use a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre. The system is pictured below.

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks I really appreciate it,
KP