Both buyers and sellers are free to post here and we can all evaluate their statements for ourselves. If there's a particular post you take issue with, then by all means reply to it, but just saying stupid stuff like "If you get robbed, I really don't wanna hear your sob story" doesn't add anything to the dicussion, nor IMO does it lend credibility to your point of view lol.
-- adaris

Listen if you are robbed, let admin of modulargrid.net know about it, he may ask for more information or he may do something about it, he may also come to the conclusion that the accusation is not based in reality.

Yes it is a sob story since we are not able to confirm any of it. Theft should be taken up with the police while here we have some misunderstood players receiving their module just after writing this nonsense. Fine, if you want to take this platform in this direction of a witch hunt, do that. I have posted technical stuff here but I will not bother with posting it here if this is not a serious platform. That's just the reality of this. I like the grid and I need it and will use it. But this is a platform where guys could be posting things relevant to modular Synthesis, this is not it.