Thread: DivKid ochd

Ah, this is ringing some bells. Did we speak a good while back? I remember discussing a lot of misfortune with not just Eurorack but some other gear too.

I understand wanting to move on from gear you've had a bad experiece from, things can certainly feel tainted after bad experiences.

I do think it's important to highlight that this is an extremely rare case both for ochd and for the wider format/industry in terms of failure rates. I know with lots of this piled on you likely won't want to hear this but it's absolutely not in line with anyone elses experience I know.

The failure rate on ochd is well below 1%, I'd have to double check figures but it's into multiple decimal points. Thousands of people are very happy with the module. For gear that I've bought I've experienced similarly very low failure rates all round, very low problems I wouldn't call a failure even too, back from buying my first pieces of gear pre Eurorack, into Eurorack and years later onto now.

Again, none of this is to deny or dispute your experience, just to be clear for everyones benefit.

As for Instruo, I'd be surprised if there wasn't some degree of "lost in translation" at play here. I've collaborated with Jason and the team for many years now and they are always professional and happy to help from my experience and others I've spoken to. However I will be passing this on for the benefit of everyone and to discuss further. Is your username here enough to trace back any contact?

All the best and I hope you have a better experience of music making with your gear ahead.