Hi all,

This is my first post here. I'm coming from an all hardware synth background so my modular journey is just beginning now. I have just received my first case and one drum module. The case I chose to start with was the TTA Mantis and the drum module a "Jomox Mod Base 09 MKII" which was a straight replacement for the "MBass1_1" I just sold recently. I decided to stay with the Jomox sound as I have done for years and know what I'm getting with regards to bass drums.

So my question is this.

I only have the 1 drum module for now as these are pretty expensive in euro rack format however I do have a newly delivered Behringer RD-9 drum machine which I like a lot. What I'm wanting to do tho is take all 10 outs from the 1/4" jacks and somehow feed them directly in to my case so that I could process them, mangle them within the euro rack modules I intend to invest in then back out again either as a stereo mix or multi track.
Is there such a pre amp module/audio input module with lots of inputs that will allow me to do this? If so what would you recommend? I could do with some general advice on this subject if there's anyone out there who knows about this stuff.
As I said I'm just starting out after 30+ years of hardware synths so any advice on this would be most welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Rob