Hi Mudi,

Ha, ha, I will be honest here with you, that for a little moment I forgot that the user interface is mainly done via the iPad. Still some main controls on that Eurorack module wouldn't harm and indeed, as you suggest yourself already two or three (or more) buttons for play, pause, stop, reverse, forward, (record?), reverse, back to beginning point, select channel/track, delete, copy, paste, edit, redo, etcetera, functions might be a good addition. I just mention a ton of functions, it doesn't mean all need to be implemented, just to give you some ideas, that's all.

What I actually meant to say/ask and indeed I was unclear about that, is that I miss some CV inputs. That certain sequencer functionality can be controlled by CVs. I don't know the exact functionality of your sequencer (yet), so it's difficult to say exactly what but that at least some main functions of your sequencer (those that would make sense at least) can be CV controlled as well, so either by iPad and/or by CV. For example that "drawing" of the sequencer, would be perhaps interesting if one can control that under certain circumstances by a CV input as well. Just as an example. You are the one who knows your sequencer the best, so I leave it up to you how and which CV inputs would make sense, if at all.

Good luck and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Hi Garfield,

I see your point. The way it works (now) would make it tricky to add those functionalities and I promise you will prefer doing those actions on the iPad/iPhone. The module itself is a "dumb" endpoint which doesn't know anything about music, track, notes, modulations. All it does is output (when it's told) certain voltages at certain times. I tried hard to keep it simple and move all the advanced stuff to the iOS side. I will do a video where I'll explain how it works in more details. I'll keep you updated.

Your feedback is really appricated.