I don't think it was a bad shout by @rextable to have so many multiples. I know I have one Pams, and I normally have to mult each output using those star jacks to get copies of my signals. I have to admit I find it annoying and its very messy, It's generally cleaner when you just patch into mults and distribute from there. It's how I use mine in my one 1u row which tend to be my first choice even if it means losing the buffered mult for copying pitch.

I also think mults are good when you have a bigger system and you want to get from one module to another using an intermediary mult without having to buy stupidly long cables.

There are some very useful sequencers in the O&C when running hemispheres. However I am finding more and more that the more recently released sequencers really do the leg work in creating complex and interesting variation in sequences with built in quantization that really make it unnecessary to buy specific dedicated modules to create variation in cv. My current goto sequencers are Bloom and Metropolix.