Hi TumeniKnobs, Farkas and Lugia,

Thank you very much, much honoured by your comments :-)

Yeah, it's indeed a bit pity that it got a Behringer logo on it, otherwise it's a great instrument. It's kind of addictive, once I start to play with it I just can't stop any more, keep on having fun with it, trying to get the most out of that filter and it provides me at certain times a bit that kind of old-days-JM-Jarre feeling, great, I love it!

Lugia, I am glad I followed up on your advice, I bought together with this 2600 that Lehle DC filter, so the stereo output (bit of a fake stereo isn't it? Or do I miss there something other than that pan slider?) goes into the stereo (!) Lehle DC filter input and the stereo Lehle DC filter output goes then to the mixer. Makes me sleep better at night and while playing I am a bit less worried about smoking up my new monitors, still the 2600 can do scary things that I sometimes feel quite pity for my monitors that they have to handle such signals ;-)

The 2600 does go under 30 or likely even under 20 Hz if you let it go! I can't see the details on my graphical EQ on the mixer, because it just dives too deep. The above track is best to be listened on a pair of good monitors and subwoofer(s). On my HiFi installation it doesn't sound as powerful and clear as on my monitors. I guess that tells me something about the "quality" of my HiFi installation ;-)

Thanks a lot for listening and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads