veils out 2 -> a L input on the cosmix
veils out 4 -> corresponding R input on the cosmix

mult envelopes as appropriate

or if you just want to use 2 channels for disting

disting ex L out into veils input 1
disting ex R out into veils input 2

veils out 1 -> a L input on the cosmix
veils out 2 -> corresponding R input on the cosmix

this leaves you with 2 channels of veils which can be used for more interesting things - like modulation!

if you are using up all your channels of veils for vcaing audio - I'd strongly consider a 2nd one that you can use for modulation!!!

-- JimHowell1970

Thanks, that makes sense...technically, I don't know that I "need" to have the stereo out from Disting EX..there is a seperate mono output as well...I have been "playing around" with the stereo output going through Veils and then to Cosmix..but then taking the mono output through FX Aid XL and into a mono input on Cosmix just to play around with adding some 'textured' effects from FX Aid XL to the stereo signal...again just for fun/learning purposes. I also have a Happy Nerding 3X VCA that I could use for that if I really wanted to I suppose. Currently I'm just using the multisample function of Disting EX to play around with drums so I don't really need to use that for stereo at all, but I imagine if I wanted to use some sort of strings or piano or something, that I might want to use stereo at some point

JB