Hey all!! It's been half a year since I started my Eurorack journey and I'm having a blast!!

This is my current rack: ModularGrid Rack

I pair it with some pedals and reverb on my laptop.
I had to take Maths out cause of space unfortunately (:/), but am getting a skiff this week, so it might get a second chance in!!! :)

I've made this other rack 'fantasy', trying to have an imagination of where I want to go in the future and have a possible final iteration! Maths won't be there.... :D Would rather go with Falistri as an alternative. Rings won't be there either.
I want to incorporate lots of field recording, my double bass as acoustic instrument and texture source, some guitar also. The music I want to create ambient, drone, with lots of lo-fi elements, tape degradation sounds, etc.

ModularGrid Rack

The whole system would be in two 7U (104hp) cases, so I also have an idea for the second 1U row with some mosaic modules and I'm sure I'd like to integrate some Ritual Electronics and possibly the Noise Tools and Stereo In and Out from IJ.

So I'd like some pointers on how to go further, please. As in, what should I add to my skiff (104 hp) keeping in mind I'd like mostly to expand on the modulation further. I know I need a sequencer and would like a second filter that should be stereo, apart from the needed modulation and a real mixer.

Thanks in advance y'all!!! :D