Hey all! I’m expecting a bash from the knowledgeable people here!! It’ll be most welcome! ;)
(Image sure not reflect current state, I don’t know why)
This is my system right now! It’s great fun and does a lot of what I was hoping, meaning it generates its own tunes to a certain extent, drones for a while and even creates some nice ambience in this dark times!
I want to expand my voices with the Saïch and athru also from Instruō. I’m quite set on those ad next very sexy modules!
I had the Erica Black Sequencer and while it was great fun and incredibly versatile with all that modulation, I decided to let it go and get it when I incorporate a second case and bigger system. I think I’d much prefer something smaller and more ‘performance’ oriented, although I do realize that might be that module... it’s me the one who had to learn it! ;)

Now, I’m searching for some advice on how to expand the pallet of this rack. Specifically, I think I need more modulation!! For effects, I’m using a Zoia and a bunch of other pedals outside the rack, but I’d like to bring them in, specially some creative reverb..
I’m curious what you make of this and very looking forward for the help and feedback I might get!

In the meantime, stay safe!
Cheers

Jorge