Hi wrecksmoondee. Looks like you have just about everything you'll need.
You are off to a great start here, though I wouldn't recommend buying everything at once. If you just buy a few modules at a time, that will give you the opportunity to adjust your plans on the fly to incorporate modules that may be a better fit for the type of music you want to do.
Have fun and good luck!
-- farkas

Hi farkas, thanks a bunch for your feedback.

Maybe some exponential VCAs (unless I overlooked those) and additional attenuverters, though the matrix mixer may work for inverting signals. > -- farkas

It's true, no exponential VCAs here; I'm hoping to get by with just linear, I guess. Is that feasible? If not, what should be dropped instead? There are a few polarazers there and I also have a couple some passive attenuators (basically little external patchable volume knobs) that I hope will do the trick for inverting and/or attenuating signals.

Will you be adding any external effects? -- farkas

I have a few quirky pedals that I plan to bring into the signal path: Chase Bliss MOOD, Pladask Fabrikat, Red Panda Tensor and Particle.

Also curious if you are only interested in Doepfer, or will you be researching other manufacturers too? As much as I really want that A154/A155 combo, but there are very capable sequencers in a much smaller footprint. -- farkas

Currently, I'm planning to stick with Doepfer; this for reasons both strategic and aesthetic. Strategically, I hope that sticking with Doepfer will be a buffer against getting lost in a constant search for novel modules--there's just so much out there and I would always wonder if the next thing is better for me. And I bet there's a lot to discover right here. Strategically, too, I think working with Doepfer's building blocks will provide a deep education in modular synthesis and "patch programming". Aesthetically, the look and consistency appeal to me. I reckon it's like how some folks dig going for all Serge or all Buchla or whatever.

Thanks again for your feedback!