So yeah, hi everybody. This is a great a place to be, thanks a lot for creating it!

I am into modular synthdom since 2015 09 and happened on MG while searching the web for info on modular/eurorack.
After starting out on a Yamaha CX5m a looong time ago I fiddled with VST the last couple of years.
I was really taken by the combination of several emulations of the Synthi AKS/VCS 3 and Audio Mulch's Metasurface.

However the mouse is a poor interface for a synth so I began to eye modular hardware and quickly zoomed in on eurorack.
After about half a year of research I decided to build a small eurorack from cardboard and a bunch of used modules I had pieced together. Now I have 6Ux84 and guess what -- no space left! Does that make me a typical wiggler?

Anyway, so far I am enjoying the ride even though the move from all digital/total recall to analog and volatile/momentary was quite the culture shock =0 I learned a lot during the past months, reading up, hunting modules - and most importantly, using them - and MG helped a great deal, so thanks again!

Currently I am researching options to organize the lovely noises I create into meaningful sequences, so a clock divider and a knob recorder are on my radar. I am also very interested in the art of modular live improvisation and controllers other than keyboards.

cheers,
Ralf