So, I just did a massive gear purge, and now I'm looking to get into modular in a big way. I want this synth to mainly be based around two types of sound/music: John Carpenter esque type horror stuff (which from what I've heard, the Mother-32's can easily accomplish), and low-fi, downtempo, ambient, etc. stuff (which I feel like the MI modules will work great for). I've got midi-to-cv with the mothers, and sequencing through them. I have a Sequentix Cirklon which I run as a master clock to everything in my studio, and I intend to do that here as well (so that it can actually integrate into the rest of my setup). I either use a Vermona DRM-1 (via cv/cirklon) for drums, or just my DSI Tempest, so percussion isn't much of a concern.

What would you change/add to this setup to accomplish what I'm looking for? I feel like I'm lacking on traditional VCO, VCA, VCF modules, but I also feel like the Mother's are picking up slack there. Thoughts?

Edit: the SY-02, VCO-SUB, MOD, ADSR, Adaptor and Outs are modules I currently have, so while I can definitely remove those for space, I do already have them.

Edit2: Added in a DC2 and CV expander for it to give a bit more flexibility.

Edit3: Added in an Intellijel Mixer

Edit4: Added a small Mult and VCO to fill up a couple small blanks on the right side.