this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Indeed- in fact all of my desks/tables are full of my three modular cases so no space left until I can move to larger studio and buy more desks. I also need a couple more pairs of studio monitors and stands. I already have a ton of modular gear to learn and use to create and record music. Once the WMD Metron sequencer arrives that is it for modules for a while. I figure with two good sequencers, two complex oscillators/filters and lots of modulation sources and support modules in the MDLR 14u case, I have more than enough to keep busy! I did take advice and have the 8 VCAs, 8 attenuator/offset and mixers and logic modules even have plenty of tools like this for making patches fun. The matrix mixer from 4ms is really fun can have 4x4 matrix mixer with mutes and all sorts of routing options. Befaco Hexmix is superb eurorack mixer as well love the mutes and pan options. At least no one can say my new case lacks enough support modules now :-)

Really like the Erogeneous Tones VC8 and Levit8 attentuator modules and Mutable Instruments Shades is fantastic.