this user has left ModularGrid
Thread: New rig

Hi everyone,

So my new MDLR 14U case arrives next week along with fun modules, yay! Anyways here is what I have arriving next week:
ModularGrid Rack

Now, I realize it is not perfect but I have almost 2 full rows (200HP) free to address any weak points in the build. Open to suggestions, advice and recommendations from the modular veterans and experts as always here. I did make sure to get plenty of VCAs, EGs, mixers including the 4ms VCA Matrix mixer as this intrigued me for the options plus a couple new complex oscillators and new filter and sequencer. The Harvestman Stillson Hammer MK2 was a good buy so wanted it for sequencer and hope it is an improvement over the Varigate 4+ in my other rack. I do have a Metron trigger sequencer on order and may get the 512 Vector sequencer at some point or the Erica Synths Black Sequencer, Eloquencer or Endorphin.es Ground control if it ever gets released in next few years. I also got Marbles for function generator as the VCV Rack model was a lot of fun and will be nice change from Quadrax in my other setup. The holiday online sales were good deal and saved me a great deal of money on this gear.