I wouldn't build that. Not for a minute. First of all, I really have a major hate for panels that look like eyestrain waiting to happen. And the first time you take that rig out and gig live with it, in typical live gig lighting, you'll hate them too. Second of all, although it's a theoretically "complete" build from MG, that still doesn't make it a correctly-implemented build. Whoever cooked this up did a decent job on sources, decent enough on modulation, and just sort of screwed off where it comes to the utilities and other support modules. As a result, what you have here is a box of noisemakers, but scant else to turn those into a proper synthesizer.

One other point: what you want to do with this one box is probably beyond the scope of this one box. This is why quite a few of us who've been around this for a while keep saying "work the build out on MG FIRST...THEN start playing with the money!" So...you sold your gear off (save for the Pulsar) before sorting out how to proceed. Of all of the mistakes thus far, THAT is the biggest one. Before, you probably had everything you actually needed, but fell into the "familiarity breeds contempt" trap. It's not possible to stay viable in music...especially not these days...and make impulsive decisions. This one quote here actually describes the situation you feel you're in, and it speaks volumes: "I just copied a modulargrid from a googlesearch, as I said I want more of a complete system that someone else will choose for me because otherwise I will just read about all modules that exist and never buy anything."

Soooooo...you're perfectly content with other people coming up with your music for you, defining your work parameters, and such? That doesn't sound like a sensible plan, and bluntly, I wouldn't want to hear what you're doing if this is the case. Learn to do YOUR music, sort out YOUR hardware issues, and so on. Otherwise, you're wasting your time.