I always suggest people work their way through the Maths Illustrated manual if they are considering getting rid of Maths - it shows that the sum of the parts is far greater than the value of the parts - if you are only using it for basic utility functions it is a waste, but you should ensure that you are aware of everything else it can do before removing it

this stands even if they have already gone through the illustrated manual once or twice...

in your case not only would I work through the illustrated manual a couple of times with Maths, I would also suggest that you work through it with the modules that you would be left with too...

personally I would get rid of the dual adsr and replace it with a smaller module - there are plenty of dual adsrs in 10hp or less - this would with the 4hp that is free allow enough space to add batumi

the other option would be to just get another case... which would probably be my solution

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities