Hello everybody,

I like taking inspiration from existing systems to decide how I should expand my own. I have an 84hp case and modify my setup regularly, taking from my box of modules (which has been growing with time) to suite my needs of the moment. But I've recently come to the thought that I would prefer to have all my modules in a bigger case to avoid all that (un)screwing and plugging of modules. The current state of my case is the one below, only the first row is "real", modules currently plugged are in the first row, and those in the box are on the second row:
ModularGrid Rack

I've been looking to many systems and the the setup that seems the most interesting to me at the moment is from the VST synth called Aalto by Madrona Labs, and so I was thinking it could be a cool idea to try to recreate it in eurorack format. The great surprise is that it does not necessitate buying many more modules than the ones I already have, only a Mimeophon, a 2hp Verb, and a 68hp case. This is what I'm considering:
ModularGrid Rack

What do you think of this setup? What would you add or change? What do you think I am missing?