Hi,
Looking at your rack , i'm counting 4 vcas and 6 channel mixers and you got 5 voices which only one is a synth , i presume the chainsaw oscillator, i don't think you need this much vca unless you uses them as attenuators or else. you'll need one or two compressors for pounding techno.

For the digital side of thing , i have the zadar and the sampledrum, they're excellent modules and there's clearly a balance between complexity/features and menu diving.
The zadar has 3 pages of menu in which every envelope is represented and controlled by his respective knob. one menu for looping & cv assignement , one menu for chaining enveloppes and one to save. the other button is for switching between the 4 enveloppes, ,thats it , i love the zadar this is so useful and deep , and really easy to get your grasp on it.

the Sample drum is way more complex but is a real exemple in successful design, these modules are a breeze to understand and use.
i don't own the nerdseq but i think it's this one that will make you scratch your head :p
have fun