this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Indeed using the two Elektrons with modular is crazy good fun and very powerful. I also have the Make Noise 0-CTRL and Korg SQ-1 so the sequencers are covered for now. I did order a new Doepfer A100 case in 6u format with suitcase handle and cover so that will cover future modules for a while. I will need it as the cool modules are MASSIVE HUGE in size like Verbos complex oscillator and 4ms wavetable modules. I plan to add the 4ms Matrix VCA/mixer to that new case and perhaps MATHS and Frap Tools Sapel for noise generator and functions along with Erogeneous Zones Radar for the envelopes. Add in buffered mults, active attenuators and that covers my second case for a west coast vibe. May add larger third case with modular sequencers and mixer in couple of years as by then my Elektrons and Korg SQ-1 will be limited with that much gear. Here is a sketch plan for the empty new case:

ModularGrid Rack

Open to masters like you and Lugia and others for feedback on where to go for a west coast experimental techno vibe.