you say you could benefit from:
a clock? (this also applies to the quantizer) - ok aren't you using midi? you have a midi->cv converter!
- sequencing from a computer? use midi clock and notes should be quantized straight out of a midi -> cv
- playing from a keyboard - again quantized output - could use a midi merge and clock from a computer
- don't like the midi->cv module/sequencing midi in computer - take it out and get a sequencer - that has a clock out!
a quantizer - see clock
utility modules? - yes... everyone needs more utilities, even me! see below

Always best to get dc coupled everything if you can! - But not a lot of stereo mixers are dc coupled

What didn't you like about the Malekko Quad EG?

Intellijel dual adsr - do you really need more ADSRs? - I keep thinking about getting one and then looking at stages and realizing I have one and another 2 in peaks! - and then thinking about getting one - as those are always used for something else but most of the time I just use D or AD envelopes - this seems to be 'normal'ish for a lot of modular synthesis - unless you specifically want to play with a keyboard, then I can see the benefit or want really long - if you really do feel the need for more adsrs - then I would consider a pair of the 2hp ones - especially if you are a set and forget type - or at least get rid of the doepfer!

Maths - yes - brilliant module - worth way more than the sum of it's parts - a veritable patch programmable analog computer of a module - BUT I don't personally class this as utilities - whilst it has a slew (hehe) of utilities in it, I think it's more useful to see it as a feature module - so that you can patch program it - and not just use it for basic utilities - so I always recommend getting at least an lfo, attenuverters, etc as well... but you already have a function generator - do you need another?

Pam's - yeah it's useful - but do you need it? you already have a few envelopes/lfo and can get clock from midi - I'm not saying don't get it - I'm saying think long and hard before buying (as about everything else, really) - more triggers -> more envelopes -> more modules -> another/bigger case!

I'd look more towards variation of what you have rather than new modulation sources - kinks and a matrix mixer (dc coupled) and some stackcables, for combining and modifying the modulation you already have an d maybe think about replacing the clock divider with something that can give more than just straight divisions - 4ms Rotating Clock Divider or the nonlinearcircuits divide and conquer or 1/n or something altogether weirder

another module I would look at is disting - at least a mk4 or an EX - they are super useful as a learning tool (what does this do?), a way to show you what module you should buy next (I almost always use mine as a tape delay - and somewhere in the middle of my list of modules I want is - a Magneto!) and a great "in an emergency" module (I need another vca/vcf/lfo etc or a buchla converter for when your friend visits with his buchla, maybe!)

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities