Hey, thanks everyone for the helpful advice, I really appreciate it.

I've decided to remove the Vector and just sequence everything from Live initially via CV Tools. I can always add an on-board sequencer later if I click with modular. It takes a lot of hp and cash for something I can (somewhat) replicate in my DAW. Although I'm really tempted to add a Metropolis there! If only it could handle more than one voice...

I've replaced the Tallin with a Quad VCA. I may go with two Tallins instead - the overdrive saturation sounds so good! Just have to decide if it's worth the difference in price...

I removed the Chainsaw. It's actually the only module in the rack that I was a bit hesitant about anyway...it seems like a one-trick pony, albeit a very good one. I can get the supersaw and those beautiful string sounds (from DivKid's video) on my DAW (even on my Virus hardware), so again, it's not something I should add to the rack.

I've also added a Maths (now that I have space!). I have a 1U Quadratt and 1U Buffered Mult as well as 1U Noise Tools. Do you think I'm missing anything critical now in support modules?

Do you guys think I need a Quadrax, or will the Zadar/Maths/etc be enough?

I also have the little 1U scope as a learning/debugging tool (I rely on a scope a lot when using VCV Rack, it's really helped me locate issues when I can't work out what's going on). :)

I do agree that I should start smaller and add modules gradually. The only reason I've included so much here is because of postage costs - there's a massive difference in shipping costs from the US to my part of the world if you ship everything together. That said, I noticed it's much cheaper to ship from Germany, so I need to investigate that route.