@garfieldmodular
Just now I think the next module may be dictated by price (quite possible the Tiptop Forbidden Planet VCF), I do feel I'm always running out of effects I like the Wash of sound that Clouds reverb gives but if Clouds is doing proper Granular stuff then I need something to help create that ambient smeared wash of sound.

@defragmenteur
I do have quite a bit of modulation, Ochd, 2hp RND which I'm really enjoying for the random gate lengths to control the Freeze button on Clouds, Noise Engineering Clep Diaz, but you are right, I do seem to run out of LFO's pretty easily. And I need to do more about modifying their range (Offsetting, Full & Half rectification and Mixing them).
Yes and Yes on the VCO and YES to Waveshaping, that is kind of the reason for thinking about a Pittsburgh Lifeforms Primary Oscillator as its already full of analogue waveshaping.
If I went for Rings or Plaits, I'd pick Plaits.

@sacguy71
Interesting, I quite fancy the Dual S&H from ADDAC, there looks to be plenty of options within it. Maybe a full on noise source like the SSF Quantum Rainbow.

Cheers All.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery