Thanks for the feedback, will take a look at the fx aid xl!
To be honest, I've use headphone splitters for a while now and it's just that I don't like the ergonomy of it, I much rather have a module for mult in my system!
-- Martebar

I completely understand don't like headphone splitters much, either - stackcables are pretty good though - if you really want a mult in the rack I'd consider a passive, if you don't need a buffered one - and I don't think you do - both saves cash and power consumption

if you are using stages for sequencing you might want more envelopes. Maths could more or less replace Function + Shades + Kinks and would give you an extra envelope for only 2hp extra space. Also, bear in mind you need 2HP for the Arbhar expander and that random modulation is really useful for getting the most out of granulators.
-- richc90

Whilst I absolutely love Maths - I wouldn't replace those modules in this case with it - mainly because I always see it as more than the sum of it's parts - I'd want both maths and those modules

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities