Hi All.

I am in the process of buying/building my first eurorack. I am a music producer and I can get most of the sounds I want from other sources. What I struggle to get is evolving sounds. I need this synth to be able to do a lot of modulation. In addition to that, it needs to be able to cover from bass sounds to leads and from plucks to pads. But I do not need it to be able to make drum-like sounds (which is why I don't currently have a sequencer). I also can only spend $1,000 on the modules.

I am going to get the Intellijel Palette case. In addition to that, there are a few modules I am going to get no matter what. They are the 3 Intellijel 1U modules and the Behringer 150. I also need some way of having velocity control (which is the sole purpose of the VCA but that is only the most effective way I found. I am not necessarily "locked in" to that specific VCA if there is a better way). Beyond that, I want your guys input on if there is anything I should change.

I also don't know how to post an in-line picture in the forum so I have attached a link to the eurorack here: https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1232114.jpg?1591801855 . If that doesn't work, you can find my rack by searching "Loiben"