I think this might be a better option:
ModularGrid Rack
I made a major set of changes to this, starting with the workflow. Audio up, modulation down (for the most part). Kept the Noise Engineering stuff, although I should note that I'm not a fan of their obtuse/eye-wrecking panel marking scheme and cod-Latin nonsense. Now, following the BitBox, I added a 2 hp mixer to better integrate this with the Basimoid Sigismoid Colon whatever percussive thing. This sets up that end of the top row as your sequenced percussives/samples. Note that I dumped the other sample player; trust me, once you start digging into the Bit Box, you'll see that that was superfluous.

Kept the wavetable NE, added a Plaits clone. Reason here is that if you double your oscillator, you get a fatter, richer sound...and with digital oscillators, you might just want that. Now, next to this, I put in a Tiptop wavefolder, which also allows you to mix/crossfold both oscillators, with a much more controllable result. Mind you, I didn't get rid of the ability to use effects such as the Lo-Fi Junky...I just put in an effects loop module instead, which now gives you CV over your wet-dry balance.

After the wavefolder, there's a different VCF. Tiptop's Forbidden Planet is also a really aggro filter, like the Polivoks...but UNlike the Polivoks, this thing can screech and howl, making for really vicious leads. This VCF is based on the Steiner Synthacon VCF, actually...an INFAMOUSLY nasty filter, which in this case also gives you HPF capabilities that the Polivoks doesn't offer.

Modulation row: added a Happy Nerding 3xMIA, because you've got a lot of modulation sources, but you didn't have a good way to crossmix/manipulate these. Also, I added a dual ADSR because the original build was very envelope-starved, even with the Maths. Plus, you'll find the four-stage envelopes useful for your VCFs and final audio VCAs. Then, the cherry on the cake is a true stereo output after the Black DSP, with a ganged attenuator for stereo volume control.

There's still a few things here that bug me, most notably the absence of a couple more VCAs as well as a dedicated stereo audio mixer. But in this small a build, I think this might be a decent start.