Hey Lugia, I was hoping for your comment...always a positive criticism. I reflected all day about your words...there was something about the system was not convincing me as much. Frankly is the x-time I came across the idea of making my modular, and this time I really don't want to leave all again.

I tried to rebuild part of the system according to your thoughts...it was lacking vcas so I inserted some mini doepfer modules, they are all cost effective and I assume they do their job well. Again, I add more EGs (Erica and Quadra) and substituted the higly cost ADDAC mixer with a cheap Doepfer real stereo mixer.

As you can see the whole cost of the system decreased a bit, but obviously not by 1500 dollars as you said. I trust you when you say that a system should be run for years and years...if is possible I don't want to keep changing modules, so is better to take correct solution from the start.

What can you say now? It can be a step ahead? Could you please suggest something? I'm a bit depressed right now and I hope in a positive response. Despite rush is always not good I hope to perform the system as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

Marco

ModularGrid Rack