ModularGrid Rack

Hello new community! I'm returning to music creation and synthesis after many, many years away. I'm excited to see the growth in the modular world. I'm not new to hardware synthesizers, but I am new to Eurorack, so I would like to welcome any guidance you may offer.
I enjoy the music of Kraftwerk, Brian Eno, Cabaret Voltaire, Underworld, Aphex Twin, Throbbing Gristle, Depeche Mode, Tangerine Dream, Autechre, and everything in between, so I'm looking for a wide palette of sounds. I'm planning to build this 6U-9U rack in stages over the course of a year or two. I sold all of my old synths years ago, but recently picked up a Moog DFAM, Arturia Keystep, Behringer Crave (Mother-32 clone), and I'm adding a Beatstep Pro. It might be fun to play live gigs eventually, but I'm more interested in creating for myself and a few close friends. I don't really enjoy making music via software.
I'm sure I am missing some important utility modules here, or maybe I have picked out some redundant modules? Please offer your wisdom.
Thanks so much. I look forward to participating here in the future as I gain some knowledge to pay forward.