Unfortunatley I have already purchased the case since i found it at a super cheap price but i don't think this is a problem since I can sell it or just add a bigger one (bye bye money lol).

1) Oh that's simple: both modules can output triggers which I will struggle to use but i chosed them because they also have other super usefull functions: the Mutan Brain can output up to 4 V/oct channels for polyphony and up to 12 triggers / gates (for sure I'll use two or three triggers in order to output the clock and clock divided triggers) and the Pamela's has its clockd lfos, random modulation and envelopes. If you have other modules to suggest just tell me so i can check them all.

2) I can sacrifice the Magneto in order to add another classic lfo but the problem is that just one dsp module (Monsoon) is not enough to create dreamy and ambient backgrounds. Maybe at this point the right move is to remove the Marbles instead of the Magneto since it is another modules which outputs triggers. But if i do that i lose a random source of modulation .

3) I don't have any type of mixer right now. I also think that a pannable mixer may be better. Any suggestion? I was checking out this one: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/roland-system-500-531. it is really costy but it has a lot of nice features like the two 1/4 inch jack out + headphones in.

4) I'm gonna stick with just the blinds for now.

By the way the Moog Grandmother is 100% eurorack compatible