ModularGrid Rack

Hi guys! I'm starting to fill my first 6U 88HP eurorack.
The idea is: I want to create "ambient and dreamy" pads and backgrounds for my songs while the main solo voice is either my guitar or my Moog Grandmother. I want this rack to be sequenced by my daw, that's why there's a midi to CV module.
The Main modulation comes from Pam's new Workout: it takes the clock coming from the Mutant Brain and it outputs clocked LFO's, envelopes and random modulation. Batumi is here for its musical quadrature mode and Stages is usefull if I need an ADSR or two ASR envelopes to open the Quad VCA.
If i need more random modulation I can use marbles to make things a bit more unpredictable.
Blinds just does its utility purpose: offsetting and attenuating or inverting modulation or mixing.
The two main voices are Rings and the Chords V2 and they will be processed by Monsoon and Magneto.
The Polaris is used with my moog if i need an "acid" voice.
Finally I have my stereo mixer and outputs in order to interface with my headphones and my audio interface.

Things I am not sure with:
1) I have a lot of trigger outputs. Mutant Brains, Pam's and Marbles can all output triggers which i actually don't know how to use in this build
2) I really can't understand if I have too much modulation or too less. What do you think about it?
3) Do i need a pannable mixer? I honestly choosed Mixup because it is cheap and it has two stereo channels for my Monsoon and Magneto.
4) Is the QuadVCA + Blinds combo redundant?
5) I don't have an active mult. Is this a problem?

Modules I already have:
Blinds, Polaris, Monsoon, Stages and Rings.

What do you think about this setup?
Thanks for your time.

EDIT: For the experienced folks out there: do you think this rack could be "fun" to play with?

Andrea