This is my live rack which I use in my current live setup, I have an Octatrack for drums and samples (audio goes into the wmd) which is sending a clock to the hermod, the hermod sends a clock to the metropolis. The metropolis goes into the hermod so I can record into the hermod CV/gate and send it to my different OSCs, through an octaver and a vc rotator, so that I can change the melody lines between the Oscillators but keep the gate the same, this can bring some variety especially for breaks or something.
The overseer is the master filter. What I kind of miss is another adsr/vca cause at the moment I just have one inside the rack the cloud generator goes straight into the wmd pm and the gate signal as well which can be quiet hard some times and a bit noisy..
The disting I use as a reverb, I have additionally an external delay (polymoon ) and a compressor to glue everything together.
I also connect a midi keyboard towards the hermod.

Of course I would love to also get rid of the octatrack and have everything inside my case, but I guess therefore I need another case for drums and probably a sampler which can play longer tracks.

So my question, how do you guys see I can improve the case. I would love to have another adsrvca inside, but also thinking about exchanging maybe the furtherr to two ajh vcos and a acidrainm chainsaw for chords and maybe take the bassilus out as I mainly use the sys.05

Feedback is welcome :)

alt text