Thanks for the feedback. The early response on Muffs made notice of that too, so it looks like I will need to add a dual VCA, and probably a mixer.

Regarding a sequencer program, the Euroduino has four outs: two gate/triggers (which I will call D0 and D1), and two 256-value CVs (CV0 and CV1), which I imagine have a kind of stepped output.
So, my initial thought on output mapping is:
* CV0 = Pitch
* CV1 = Rate (the absolute voltage difference from the last pitch)
* D0 = Gate out
* D1 = Trigger out (start of Gate)
Which, from what I've seen, is pretty nice for a basic sequencer.

Now, on to the inputs. The Euroduino has 8: 2 pots (P0 & P1), 2 a/b/c switches (SW0 and SW1), 2 CV ins (IV0 and IV1), and 2 digital ins (ID0 and ID1).
If you think about all the knobs on a typical sequencer, this is a very limited interface. So, one has to make compromises, or be prepared to think differently about how a sequencer should act. I'm not patient enough to program each individual pitch through this interface. The cheat I make is letting the device choose these values for me.

For consistency, I have mostly mapped '0' controls to duration, and '1' to pitch:
My initial thought on the input mapping is:
* SW0 = Duration mode (a=random, b=euclidean, c=darwinian)
* SW1 = Pitch mode (a=random, b=tbd, c=tbd) tbd = some pitch algorithms that sound more organized than random.
* P0 = Duration continuous variable, based on SW1 (a=bit crush,
* P1 = Pitch continuous variable, based on SW0 (a=bit crush, b=tbd, c=tbd)
* IV0 = Either CV for P0, or Spread (duration range)
* IV1 = Either CV for P1 or Center of pitch - roughly a transpose
* ID0 = Clock in
* ID1 = Toggle of mode - repeat or continuous, etc.

This is a rough sketch, but still probably way too much detail than you were expecting.

Basically, I am thinking about a mini sequencer framework, with interchangeable functions for Pitch and Duration.

Any thoughts?