Just got the Fumana and took it on its maiden voyage. Really great sounding and useful (abusful) features. The character is more "shimmery" than I had thought, but it still can "womp." Tilt control perfect for fitting sounds in the mix, and sounds wonderful with a little modulation. It sounds like the unvoiced input arrives at the output unfiltered, and is unaffected by the CH 14,15 sliders, despite the preliminary block diagram in the manual indicating differently. You have to use the input gain and envelopes to dial the response in, but its also useful for "choppy" stuff with fast transients, i.e. using a busy high-hat pattern with env times full CCW will give you bursts of your unvoiced signal. The Odd/Even outs are brighter and have more shimmer, which is perfect for stereo drums, and the ALL output rolls off a fair amount of high end, to help keep sibilance from getting out of control when intelligibility is a factor. Smart!

Of course I will set up a vocoder patch next, but I'm starting to see the possibilities with the individual VCA Ins and audio outs. Using the phase switches and a mix of the Main, Odd, and Even outs (+panning) creates a fatter sound than the ALL output alone, and opens up possibilities for parallel processing. Soon will come the time to take a rich, dissonant, drone-like sound and modulate each individual frequency, as you suggested, Lucia. Brainstorming a few ideas for doomsday patches.
....mwahahahahaHAHA HA HA HA HA HA