My vision of ideal setup is something hybrid with analog+digital+sampler sound sources as a base, with suffisant modulations to let my soundscapes evolve slowly over time and many filters and effects to sculpt the sound and mangle incomming sources.
And since I am not really experienced, I can not fully define a fixed setup.
-- Nanshe

You are covered in the VCO digital/analogue departments as is.

As for sampling, you basically have a choice of playing back with CV control pre-recorded audio (Radio Music), do live sampling/mangling (Reflex), or use audio for buffer manipulation (Phonogene) or grain synthesis (Sampleslicer, GrandPa). These are just a few that come to mind. They can all be used in more than one way, each having a different focus.

Whatever your sound modules, only flexible CV tools will make them shine. A multiple/quad envelope/LFO (look under Modules for function Generator) module will allow for that, plus attenuation,polarizing, offset, mixing to go with it. Your mh01 will do for a while. You will possibly want a quantizer.
-- wiggler55550

Yes I'm quite satisfied for now but eventually I would like to add the Morphagene & RF Nomad modules for a richer sound palette on the experimental side.
Considering your recommendations, I could replace the A140 and uLfo by Math & Batumi, add a Wogglebug for random/sh and maybe change the mh01 by a Manhattan MVP which brings me multiples.
Does this make sense?