& the link to your public rack because jpgs are shit - now we can mouseover and click-through!!!

ModularGrid Rack

you are trying to do too much in too small a case with too little in the way of support modules - it's a schoolboy mistake relating to not going through enough newbie rack posts (ie lack of research) same as not linking the rack above!!!

too many sound sources, too many sound modifiers, too little in the way of modulation or utilities... these are the important bits in modular... mixing looks like an oversight that's been "fixed" at the last minute without any thought - I must have a mixer and I only have 6hp left, what will fit... no vcas, how are you intending to play this (generate pitch and gates for notes? there's no midi->cv module or sequencer(s)

don't get me wrong all these modules would be great together in a much larger case with the support modules to actually support them!!! add at least another row - or much better 2 to make space for these essential modules or throw most of this out and start again around at most 2 voices...

see my signature for some hints on how to get a versatile modular that will keep you engaged for less cash

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities