Thread: Prototype

Get ready for your mind to be blown.

Check out the ES9 (or another class compliant audio interface) to use with the MPC Live 2.

https://www.modwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=263482

below is copy-paster from OP (Crevice) on the Modwiggler thread:

• The MPC one as a mixer for all ES9 inputs, with volume control, mute, pan, and effects. You can can control the volume with the qlinks, add effects, compression, etc. Similar to aum on the iPad, but with physical controls and knobs.

• Record your live jams, with individual tracks for each input. Then use the MPC export function to send stems to your daw for further mixing.

• Send 8 separate outputs of the MPC One to the ES9 outputs and then patch those to various modules, I love sending samples to morphagene, beads, Panharmonium, etc. Also, it's very fun to use the splice functionality and send splice samples into morphagene and create reals.

• The obvious one, but sample all of your various es-9 inputs, chop em up, mangle them, and then send them back to your modular world for effects. All over 1 single USB cable.

It really works amazing as a little brain to feed audio to your modular setup and accept audio from it, without needing a computer. Also they added some good piano and string plugins, so I've been recording loops with those and sending to my modular effects as well via the ES9.