Thread: Prototype

why scales when the output of the moskwa is already quantized?

2 large filters but a shrunken plaits?

are you intending to sequence the poly cinematic using midi from the mpc? if not, I would want a sequencer with many more channels - at least 2 for this (on top of at least 1 other - for the t-sl and beehive) - root note and chord type will want to be sequenced

I'd definitely want more mixing (as suggested by @farranadsr) including mono (with panning) and stereo inputs and a stereo output (preferably one that can be limited to 'line level-ish' to avoif the i/o module (veils has enough gain if you need an input) but I'd also suggest that 2 voices (vco + filtter) is too many for this case and that realistically 2 + support modules (envelopes/vcas/mixing/logic/slew/attanuation/etc etc) I'd also want to leave space for more vcas - once you realise they can be incredibly useful for modulation as well as audio you will want more of them

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities