@plragde

The mixer issue isn't so much digital vs analog as whether it can handle a hot signal, and I think most can. The Presonus Studio Live seems to have a gain control that can lower as much as -20dB, which should be enough (-13.5dB is what's needed). But I still think it's much easier to have an output module and not worry about any of this.

Thanks, i didn't even seen that -20db on the pot..

@JimHowell1970

you'll almost definitely need more vcas then... they are one of the most fundamental parts of a synthesizer... they are incredibly useful for modulation as well as audio - and being able to be used individually is very helpful

I planned to get some attenuators yes, and i heard that Veils had amplifiers that actually amplify.
Ok, now what's the difference between unipolar attenuators and vcas (for which ones don't amplify) ? I ask because i'ld prefer add attenuverters if they can act like "bipolar" vcas..

doesn't the studiolive have a headphone socket? attenuators are always useful!
there's a great headphone module from alm busy circuits called hpo

Yes it has. But i leave my 32 tracks at home when I travel :)

the outputs from tex-mex are modular level... really your mixer should be fine...

Regarding all the comments, yes it should be fine.

Besides that, for the MI Stages, I wonder if the qienem firmware update allows the module to be used as 6 vcas.
Anyway it is a question that remains to be studied, and even if it means remedying it, perhaps it is desirable to solve my I/O issue at the same time. I understand your first comment better.