I honestly feel there's way to many Effects and Soundsources here to be supported by the rest of the Modules, for Example Beads can do a lot of stuff that Mimeophon and Data Bender can do (Plus it can be a Great Sounding Wavetable Voice). I really think the case is too small for all 3. I tried knocking things around a little and also made the Audio Path a little more understandable (to me at least). Top Row is now Effects, Sources, Modifiers, Filter and mixing, while the lower row is pretty much modulation and Utility only (Also notice Tides another Voice in Disguise).
Please consider getting the real deal Mutable Instruments modules in there if you can, they are amazing in
terms of playability (size) plus they'll be gone forever soon and Emilie will surely appreciate a little extra Retirement Money.
I srecon this would benefit from a few more VCA's tho..

ModularGrid Rack

PS: Take this with a Grain of Salt. I'm not the most experienced Person on the Planet obviously.

Edit: Just Read you're Original Post more carefully. If you're not too much about all the Modulation possibilities after all, maybe, for what you're trying to do, consider spending your 5000€/£/$ for a hologram microcosm, a Red Panda Tensor, an awesome Delay (maybe Tape?), a Waldorf M or Hydrasynth and a Polyend Tracker or Digitakt and mount them in a nice Case together if carrying is of concern. Because you can. Easily. and then some.

All the Best
Chris