@farkas
Thank you so much for your words of wisdom, it was massively helpful!

I do have another electro-smith VCA like the one already in the rack. I suppose I could just install them both giving me a total of 4 pure VCAs?

Maths has Rise/Fall and so does the Mother-32, so they will have to do in a pinch until I expand both my budget and my knowledge. A proper ADSR envelope is hereby added to my wish list for the future, as is øchd or something similar. I rather enjoyed øchd in VCV, but the Batumi seems more practical... I'm hoping playing with the LFO options on Maths, Pams and the Disting will help me hear what exactly I want in an LFO. There are so many that I'm finding it almost impossible to choose right now.

Great points about Pams. Would adding MI Marbles alleviate the menu diving for controlling tempo and triggers? I was hoping it would.
Yes, Disting is intended merely as a beginner stopover gap filler sorta thing. Like @Shakespeare wrote below you, it also contains a sorta tape delay, which I like the sound of, and it didn't break the bank as I picked it up 2nd hand.

Filters and/or wavefolders added to wishlist. Thank you, again, this was massively helpful!

@Shakespeare
First of all, I love your plays :D

There's a mixer on the rack in the form of the Behringer 305 EQ/Mixer/Output. It's not ideal, but I was hoping it would do for my modest starter rack? To be frank, I'm unsure exactly how it's 'parametric EQ' performs and chose it mainly for the mixer, pedal and headphone output.

A random source like the ones you mentioned is a very good suggestion and one I did not think of. I thought I could patch Pams to Marbles and get something similar to Wogglebugs bursts of triggers, but if I'm understanding it right, you're talking about something like a noise generator? I'm intrigued. If you have the time to do so, please tell me more.

You've also been massively helpful. Just getting some eyes on my rack has been very, very helpful!