But not when you are the butt of the joke, it seems!
-- JimHowell1970

OK, insert the obligatory "Haha LMFAO" to all my posts, since that's what's happening in my head anyway.

And I will admit, posting wars (whether through 300 baud BBSs or gigaspeed forums ) has always been very entertaining to me. To Quote from Gladiator Are you not entertained?????

But enough on this thread, since Im sure it's not necessarily entertaining to enough people, I'll cease my little enjoyment.

But there will be a new build video in a couple of days on the Befaco Muxlicer, which I found to be an interesting build and a very deep unit which I have just scratched the surface on.
--ck

-- Ravenware

yeah probably a good idea... it's not like too much fun is possible!!

"Are you not entertained" - I was, especially your post with your rack in it - everything else is DIY - so frugality seems to be important to you - which is the opposite of racking a semi - I like DIY 1/2 my racks are DIY!

Muxlicer build video - much better idea... non-controversial - did you buy a kit or source your own components? I've done both for befaco modules - there would be a huge blooper reel of my reaction to realising I'd bought normal sized 1/4w resistors, if I'd doen a build video for it - when 1/4w in 1/8w cases were required... argh... or realising I'd bought another wrong sized part because the only source of the correct sized part is TME and not mouser! - TME is where befaco buy their components from... found out after!

can we rate you compared to SynthDIYGuy? extra points for swearing, self-deprecating humour, burning yourself, desoldering accidents etc etc! he gets nil points for any of those - so you might be on a winner!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities