"Maths will cost you $290 new, Rampage $330. TipTop's prices tend to be lower, and while things can happen with the current shortages and supply-chain issues, I wouldn't doubt their sincerity in trying to achieve that goal."

i'm talking canadian funds, the rampage is $436 plus taxes (incredibly high in quebec, comes to $501 cdn total!) at the local store and maths has dropped to $376 plus taxes. and the U.S. to Cdn funds conversion is awful for us, $200 U.S. today is $256 cdn! but i hope you're right, i just can't see how they can manage it at their prices. i'd have to think that would be the deal of the decade if the quality is there.
-- FatBerg
As an FYI based on your previous post, I often buy modules built by European manufacturers from either Schneidersladen or Thomann and get them shipped to Canada. You will not be charged their VAT and both ship for a reasonable price via UPS (arriving within a couple of days). The Befaco Rampage, for example, currently sells on Thomann for about $374 CAD. Canadian Customs will only collect the federal portion (5%) of the HST and not the provincial portion (8% in Ontario, not sure what it is in Quebec). Eurorack modules manufactured in the EU can be imported duty free. UPS will call you regarding customs clearance and you can authorize them to clear the package on your behalf. The fee for this will be more than offset by not having to pay the provincial portion of sales tax. Customer service is awesome for both. I can’t argue buying from Nightlife as their service is great and I’ve bought from them many times. Cheers.